Introduction To Me

Hello my name is David and I am an avid fan of film. Anyone can say they are a big film fan... actually everyone could say that at one time or another, they have enjoyed watching films. So what makes me different? I love watching films to learn as well as enjoy. In the future, I want to make films so watching as many different styles, genres and types of film as possible is an absolute must.

Rather unsurprisingly then when I was told that for coursework we had the option to develop our own short film, I was quite excited. I have been writing a feature length screenplay for my extended project over the past year; whilst also dabbling in other ideas I've had for films. Writing the screenplay properly and for a marked project has been a lot more difficult then I thought it would be - but I see this as an advantage going into my coursework as I now know what it takes to produce a screenplay and story idea.

Comments

  1. Great start, David. Tell me a bit more about that screenplay.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Three Act Structure

Set Text: Slap